MOO MINICARDS

Next week is Free Range, a design show held at the Old Truman Brewery in London. It gives graduates the chance to showcase their final year design projects on an international scale. My work will be displayed along with others from the Northumbria University Interior Design degree course. In preparation, I decided to order some quirky business cards from a fantastic little company known as 'Moo'. They offer a fully customisable online service where you can upload your own designs and choose from a wide selection of business card styles. I decided to go for something a bit different and try out the new 'minicard' craze that seems to be developing. I was so impressed with the clever branding and packaging when they arrived. I would recommend their services to anyone. In terms of price, they are reasonable and offer a special 2 day turnaround if necessary. Take a look at the Moo website if you are interested.




No comments:

Post a Comment