BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS CARDS

I haven't update for a while as I've been so busy getting work done for the start of my final uni year. 3 weeks in now and the work is mounting up very quickly. Over the summer we were asked to design our own business cards. I did some research and discovered many amazing business card designs that were super stylish and eye-catching. There are companies which create letter pressed cards, laser-cut cards and some can be made from materials such as timber, acrylic or concrete! Here are some examples:

















2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful business cards...like the design and the color you used for it..I'd like to use it in Metal business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there are some really creative and beautiful designs. Not mine though, these are images I found online mainly on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete